Why best shoes for standing all day is necessary is because so many people engage in job type which demand them to stand for a whole day without a reasonable foot rest. This could develop into aching feet sooner or later if you do not give special considerations to the type of shoes. The more you spent so much hours standing and working the more likely you are prone to foot ache. This is applicable to so many job type including cashiers in bank, construction workers, nurses and doctors, waiters and so many others which demand you to either stand or walk about for more than 8 hours in a day.
That is why avoiding this long standing foot pains is necessary and picking up the best shoes that will support your heel. The most comfortable shoes have been the keyword for smart shoe wearers in todays of foot comfort that is why it is necessary for you to aim at the most comfortable work shoes with maximum support, good insole, tension absorber, quality lining and good outsole.
In the cause of researching on shoe injuries and infections cause by most of the shoes, we realize that plantar fasciitis is a common shoe ache problem which arise as a result of putting on wrong shoe of tight shoes or standing for so long with an uncomfortable footwear. So many plantar infected persons now aim at the best shoes for plantar fasciitis to reduce pains and set the foot for long hour work without pains. Lot of workers have fall a victim of this problem that’s why we are here to provide cautious tips on the right shoe types to help you stand all day without any effect on your foot.
Reviews on Best Shoes for Standing all Day
Timberland PRO Men’s Stockdale Grip Max OX Alloy Toe Work and Hunt Boot
Timberland PRO stockdale is one of the example of an all-day work shoes. This boot is highly durable with maximum support and a low heel for standing and moving about without foot ache of any kind. For working smart and professional having maximum safety and comfort in mind, this boot is recommendable. It is design with full grained upper for durability and padded collar for comfort dual purpose. The mesh lining with Antimicrobial Treatment for Odor Control and Comfortable Feet Polyurethane keep the foot safe from infections of any sort. This is a multi-purpose footwear which is built for all round foot protection and support.
- Synthetic sole
- Polyurethane flex welt cast-bond construction
- Heel measures approximately 1.5″
Skechers for Work Men’s 76778 Balder Clog
Have you been bothered about pains on your leg while on your work footwear? Or have you been feeling uncomfortable wearing your new work shoe? Either way I want to introduce you to skechers for work men’s 76778 Balder Clog shoe designed with supper support and protection to keep you throughout the day. No matter how long your workday is, this footwear is crafted to be easy on your foot and keep you comfy too. It is lightweight in nature and the slip resistance outsole keeps you away from sudden fall.
- Synthetic leather
- Rubber sole
- Padded collar
- Slip resistance
Caterpillar Women’s Concave Lo ST Work Shoe
Taking your work to the next level is what put smiles in our faces. For some time, there’ve been complaint of pains in work shoes, this has been as a result of wrong shoe choice. That is why caterpillar women concave work shoes is maximally designed to render flexibility, support, and comfort. It is equip with electrical hazard protection technology, slip resistance sole and all round internal and ankle padding for comfort. Therefore, if your work type is casual, you might want to choose this work shoes as it gives better support for long hour standing.
- Steel toed
- Rubber sole
- Slip resistance
- Electrical hazard prevention
Nurse Mates Women’s Dove Slip-On Loafer
This is another must have comfortable shoes for all day support and protection. Though it is designed basically for nurses because of how often they stand or move around in hospital and clinics. Getting the best shoes for nurses can be difficult most time if not carefully researched. But today, Dove slip-on loafer seems to be one of the unique pair with unimaginable lightweight feelings that can make you forget that it right there in your foot. It is carefully made with unique embedded features to give us support and stability. They will make you love your job, as they reduce fatigue and the outsole have rubber insert for slip-resistance and longer wear.
- Lightweight sole
- sole construction guards against fatigue
Tips to help select Best Shoes for Standing all Day
In as much as you can just walk into a shoe store for your new shoe, it is brilliant enough to have a second thought on what makes the most comfortable footwear for your work type. Below are few tips and property you should consider:
- First and foremost, make sure your footwear complies with your work profile. In other word the shoe color, pattern of design etc. so you won’t go off your work fashion. But either way, make a choice that won’t be difficult in maintaining.
- To feel comfortable in your feet, make sure you check for good insole padding. With good insole, you’ll feel balance, but in the case where the insole is not thick enough you can buy yourself external insole pad to match your support and comfort.
- Aiming for a heel shoe for all day standing task is a wrong idea. Therefore get a shoe with a 2 inch heel max so you can feel free to move about.
- Get a box toe type shoe. This is because it will leave you more room at your toe to aid flexibility of your foot even when you have to stand throughout the day.
- Always aim at a brand new footwear despite the fact that it could be a bit pricey. This is important because your shoe will not give you sudden troubles and will stand a test of time before it wear off.
- Form a habit of testing out your shoe before you make payment for it, as most shoes could be your size at the shoe store and end up being tighter when you get home. So to avoid this, test your shoe before your credit card is off your wallet.
- Get a breathable shoe. This is to allow circulation of air throughout the internal part of the shoe which help to reduce sweat and keep the foot dry.